Functional or Aesthetic?
Effective custom lighting in a residential or commercial property is either for functional or aesthetic reasons.
Multiple Light Sources give a room depth while accenting the beauty of your house: A painting, glass vase or just a particular piece of furniture.
There are a wide variety of accent lighting:
- Recessed Lighting fixtures range from 4″ to 6″ diameters, and can be fitted for new or old construction and can either be fixed or directional
- Cabinet Lighting can magnify the beauty of a kitchen and make it look like a million bucks, whether brilliant LED bulbs to budget wise fluorescent fixtures. This all depends on how an electrical job is performed
- Lamps can be a way of not only accenting a room, but a chance to display your own personality. It is a type of lighting that is 50% lighting and 50% decor.
- Track Lighting, although not as popular as they were in the 90’s, can be an effective way to give directional light artwork, or a particular part of the room that you want to bring attention to.
- Wall Sconces are but another way to give a room depth and a way to accent the decor. With a number of stylish fixtures on the market, wall sconces are an easy electrical and beautification to your home.
Types of Light Bulbs
There are a wide variety of light bulbs to choose from:
- Can Lighting